Freedom Hall

Monday, November 17, 2008

Join Us to Pray for our Kids 1st Saturdays, 8:30 am

Things to continue to pray about:

1. PRAY over the poverty, the oppression, the lack of fathers, the drug, alcohol, gang and violent influences in the region of SacMetro.

2. PRAY over Jesus said…”But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.” – Luke 14:13-14

3. PRAY over “Did not he who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same one form us both within our mothers? If I have denied the desires of the poor or let the eyes of the widow grow weary, if I have kept my bread to myself, not sharing it with the fatherless-- but from my youth I reared him as would a father, and from my birth I guided the widow-- if I have seen anyone perishing for lack of clothing, or a needy man without a garment, and his heart did not bless me for warming him with the fleece from my sheep, if I have raised my hand against the fatherless, knowing that I had influence in court, then let my arm fall from the shoulder, let it be broken off at the joint” Job 31:15-22

PRAY over “Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world” Jas 1:27

4. PRAY over “Stop doing wrong, learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow” Isa 1:17

5. PRAY over:
90% of MLK students without fathers
94% of the students from families on welfare
20% who have special needs
41% who are English is a Second Language (ESL)
The 50% of the young men that won’t graduate from HS

Click here for more important Prayer Requests

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home